The School of Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE) offers high quality undergraduate studies (10 semesters of study) with an emphasis on scientific principles that enable technological proficiency. ECE five-year undergraduate program consisting of two periods of study: core (five semesters,mandatory courses, essential background and basic knowledge of all subjects of ECE) and fields ( four fields of concentration of the diploma: Electronics and Systems, Communications, Information Technology, Energy). Students’ education is completed with the preparation and presentation of the diploma thesis (10th semester).
AILS lab is involved in the following core and fields courses:
Flow Y: Computer Systems
- Human- Computer Interaction
- Computer System Performance
- Image and Video Analysis and Technology
- Neural Networks and Intelligent Systems ("Neural Networks and Deep Learning" from this spring semester)
Flow L: Computer Software
- Artificial Intelligence
- Knowledge Systems and Technologies ("Advanced Artificial Intelligence" from next autumn semester)
More than 350 students completed their diploma thesis in AILS Lab.
AILS Lab Diploma Thesis Topics for 2022-2023 can be found here.